- I turned 21.
- I changed my name to Alexandria Ann Siegfried Hyde- I know it's a mouthful!
- Andrew turned 23.
- Andrew turned 24.
- I cut my hair VERY short... didn't last very long
- I learned that the sound of Sports Announcers can make me cry depending on the day.
- Andrew observed his first live ballet class.
- We got a nice big kitchen table instead of TV trays pushed together.
- We learned that couples really start to look a like- we end up wearing the same color shirts a lot and we usually don't even notice it and then get teased by friends.
- We are both the RS and EQ Secretaries- apparently we appear to be organized people.
- Andrew declared his major as Business Administration.
- Andrew decided that he is going to do the MBA program at USU.
- I got my first ballet teaching job.
- We filed joint taxes for the first time as a couple- Thanks to Andrew's awesome dad!
- Andrew likes to fall asleep to movies like me- I knew I'd get him to like it!
- I know more about Sports Center than I ever wanted to know in my life!
- We celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple and put over 1,000 lights on our tree!
- We sent our little Wesley on a mission!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
HOLY COW!!! I can't believe that we have been married for 18 Months today- it seriously feels like yesterday! Here is a list of 18 things that have changed since March 8, 2008...