Monday, December 1, 2008
Here is a picture of him on one of the little motorized carts that he drove around that he said "could turn on a dime!" He kept showing me how great the turning radius was- it was pretty impressive! Ha Ha! And, it was funny cause while I was looking at the Christmas Decorations he was getting toothpaste and I hear this lady start talking to him and come to find out she was such a saint to my little retard and said, "If you need anything up high that I can grab for you while I am here just let me know...What'd you do to yourself?" Then Andrew lied and told her that he blew out his knee playing football and then she went on to tell him that her son did the same thing and the recovery is a long one. I about peed my pants when he told me the whole story. Ha Ha! Here is story number 2. Andrew's parents were so nice and let us have their old Christmas tree cause they have a new one. So, we rearranged our furniture, set up the tree and everything. His parents thought that it was going to be too wide for our house, so we had to set it up on the Monday before Thanksgiving because if it didn't work they were going to buy us a smaller one for one of our Christmas presents, but it worked so we were all good.
Then, on Black Friday we put the lights on it. (Here's where you have to use your math skills) We had 350 lights that Andrew started stringing on around 8:00, by 9:00ish we realize that we need A LOT more, so we went to Walmart and bought 2 packs of 400 lights, so 800.
So, we go home, start stringing them on and when we get through that 800 at 11:40 we realize that we need even more lights! SO, at 11:45 we make our second trip back to Walmart and buy 300 more! I thought that we just needed 200, but Andrew wanted to buy one more set just in case cause he wasn't going to make a 3rd trip to Walmart cause the 2nd one was bad enough. SO, we are putting the 300 on and it barely is enough- if we wouldn't have bought that extra set my inspired husband suggested, we would have made a 3rd trip!!! So, hopefully you've been counting and have figured out that we put 1,450 lights on our tree!!! It seriously looks AMAZING! Andrew did such a good job and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Since it was like 1:00 in the morning we decided that we would decorate it on Saturday. Luckily we had more than enough decorations, so our tree looks freaking awesome!
And, I got the cutest ornament that says 2008 and we put a picture of us in it and that is going to be our little ornament tradition.
OK, last story. The past 2 years I have had the same advent calendar, but I forgot it and left it in Salt Lake at my parents house, so I decided that I would make one this year! I printed out cute numbers off of the computer and taped them to mini Snickers and mini Reeses- our two favorites! Then, I got white ribbon (like snow) and tied them to the papers and candy and hung them on a mini tree in our room. The Red ones are mine and the Green ones are Andrews. So, we have 50 of them on there! Yikes! It is a little crowded, but it's fun so I don't care!
Well, hope you all enjoyed the longest posted in the world and hope you guys had a GREAT Thanksgiving and are getting SO excited for Christmas! I am like extra excited this year!
AH, ok, this is the real last thing. Dylan turned 1!!! I love him so much I can't even tell you and wish that I got to hang out with him every day cause he is so dang cute! Here is a picture of him destroying a piece of his birthday cake!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
So I am getting involved with this company called ExFuze that is literally the coolest thing in the entire world! It is a home- based business that is PERFECT for anyone, particularly for women who want to be a stay at home mom, but still bring in some kind of income. Go to their website and at least watch this video, it's about 15 minutes long, but will change your life if you "have half a brain," according to my wonderful dad. ;) Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested at all.
Monday, November 10, 2008
2. How long did you date before you got married? 13 LLLOOONNNGGG months! If I had it my way it would have been like 6... ;)
3. How long have you been married? 8 months! YIKES!
4. What does he do that surprises you? How much he thinks he can cram into one hour- it gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His little boy smile- it is so dang cute! Or, his perky patootie!
6. Does he have an annoying habit? He is ADDICTED to Sports Center. It's not funny cause sometimes I cry I hate it so much.
7. What is your favorite quality of his? I love that he has so much faith and never ever questions it.
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Poo, Babe, Stank Butt
9. What is his favorite color? Red, just like mine. ;)
10. What is his favorite food? Mexican for sure! If there is anything that is like Fire Ball HOT he thinks it's like mild. He says he has Salsa in his blood.
11. What is his favorite sport? Football, Basketball, Baseball, Flag Football, Golf, Hunting...Anything!
12. When and where was your first kiss? Watching Sports Center at like 4:00 in the morning at my apartment on Feb. 16, 2007.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies and eat Cafe Rio. When we were dating I think that we went to Cafe Rio once a week! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Grey's Anatomy and the Office.
14. Do you have any children? Not yet, thanks to him! :(
15. Does he have a hidden talent? Singing Enchanted in the shower... :)
16. How old is he? 23
17. Who said "I love you" first? I did! I wear the pants.
18. What is his favorite type of music? MO TAB and T-Pain. Ha Ha! He thinks he likes Garth Brooks, but he doesn't.
19. What do you admire most about him? His glass is always FULL! I don't get it sometimes cause mine is usually on empty.
20. Do you think he will read this? No, but after I tell him that I wrote that he sings Enchanted in the shower he'll try to get on our blog, struggle a bit, and make me come show him. Ha Ha! I love my little shmoopy!
I tag: Taiya Brown, Ashley Sawin and Emily Waltman
Sunday, November 2, 2008
This is after we carved our cute pumpkins!
Andrew's Creepy Spider!
My Pumpi Umpi Umpkin!
Pocahontas and John Smith!
CUTE Scarecrow Dylan!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Andrew is the QB for his team!
There team is called the Local Boyz cause they are all from Logan!
The back of Andrew's shirt says Borat- that should make Papa Ned happy. ;)
Our first Snow picture!!! Ha Ha!
I was really nervous that the fourth picture in my fourth folder was going to be a bad one, but this one is really cute. This was on Chloe's birthday back in April of me, Meggie and Emily. For Chloe's birthday we went to a movie about Mummies at the movie theater down at Gateway and they have all this weird science stuff and they had these like "Bug Eye" glasses that we thought were pretty cool. Ha Ha! I LOVE MY SISTERS...AND BROTHER!!!
I tag... Taiya Brown, Karly Palmer and Whitney Larsen!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Every Sunday we are blessed to go to Andrew’s parent’s house for dinner, so we get one good meal a week thanks to his fantastic parents! I love going over to eat and hang out but mostly to see our nephew Dylan. Dylan is Andrew’s older brother Tyson and Amy’s son. Amy has taught me so much and knows everything about babies. She knows what they can and can not eat, so hopefully they still live close to us when I have a baby cause she is such a good mom to Dylan. He seriously is the cutest little boy in the worlds with so much personality. He is 10ish months old and had started getting teeth and on Sunday he started chewing on the brick fireplace! AHHH, that just makes my teeth hurt thinking about it! Anyways, I took some pictures of him on my new camera that my fabulous parents gave me for my early birthday present, so enjoy the cuteness!