1. Graduating in December 2009!
2. Having millions of babies ASAP!
3. Having Andrew Graduated May 2010!
4. Elder Wesley Hyde Home in July 2010!
5. Buying our first home!
6. Andrew getting a Fabulous Job that don't have Sales 'til MIDNIGHT!
7. Going to Heaven!
8. Seeing my Family tomorrow!
8 things I did yesterday...
1.Went to my internship 8:00-12:00...
2. Made lunch and ate with my hubby... This is an old pic, but we're eating in it!
3. Went to Leven's 1:00-6:15...
4. Got to hold the CUTEST little Boy Dalton Butler...
5. Hung out with my BFF Tiarra
6. BAWLED to Grey's Anatomy!
7. Had a Heart to Heart with Andrew (FINALLY)
8. Said our nightly prayer...
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Read the Future!
2. Have a baby yesterday PAIN FREE!
3. Read Andrew's mind... I mean, it doesn't look like there's that much going on anyways...
4. Understand why it is important to have ESPN on 24/7
5. Be a good cook
6. Meet the Prophet
7. Control more people (there life really would be better)
8. Make all my friends from High School move to Logan!
8 shows I watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy ( I am a little obsessed- I have it schedule in my phone for every Thursday)
2. The Office
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. King of Queens
7. Family Feud- not my family, just the show ; )
8. The News (I really do like watching the news)
8 people I tag....
1. Crystal Oberg
2. Kera Butler
3. Betsy Broadwater
4. Lindsey Knudsen
5. Brekke Searle
6. Whitney Garrett
7. Jennica Bentley
8. Heidi Pierce
IN HONORS OF MOTHER'S DAY...
I also would like to post a little tribute to my Mama! She's the best! She seriously is the most compassionate person in the world and I have learned so much from her. I really do miss her SO much and wish that she'd just come and move next door! She is SO funny! She loves being with her daughters and cute little son! She used to call me from school and beg me to leave and go shopping with her- Now I KNOW that deserves The Best Mom EVER Award! I love her to death and the thought of her not in my life makes me want to die! I'm tearing up right now just thinking about that! She is so awesome and I hope she never forgets that!
LOVE YA MOTHER!
Sorry there were a lot of random pictures and stupid jokes, but Andrew has been at work for the past 7 hours and I am getting a little lonely. . .