Wednesday, January 13, 2010

McKay Hardman Hyde

Yesterday we were blessed to add baby McKay Hardman Hyde to our family! Amy and Tyson had their baby!!! We are SO excited and love him SO much already! He is so precious and you forget how little babies are when they are just born! He has cute little hair, tiny little eyelashes, long skinny legs and the cutest face on the block!

...7 lbs.1 oz. and 19.5 inches long...



...Aunt Ali...

...Uncle Andrew...
...Proud Parents...
Amy and Tyson have the cutest kids in the world and I love both of them so much! We are SO lucky that they live SO close! I am so happy that I am done with school and can hopefully come over and help Amy more often!

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh Ali, he is such a little sweetheart! I just melt when I see little newborns and he really is so cute! I'm sure you're in heaven being able to be around him so much.

P.S. Congrats on the graduation. I saw you license plate the other day and got a little smile just thinking about how happy you were to get it.

tyson and ashley said...

What a little cutie!! Babies are so much fun and so precious!! Congrats on your graduation! That is so exciting and we are so happy for you!! We are sad we missed the party last weekend for the pizza and game. :( Tyson was working away on the house till late! Hopefully soon we will have our time back and can spend more time with everyone! I'm glad you guys are doing so well!! :)

Taiya Brown said...

He is adorable!! That's so fun you have another newphew! My brother and sister in law just told us Sunday that she is pregnant! So I have 2 new babies on the way in my famile:):)