Friday, December 10, 2010

Siegfried Family Pictures 2010

This year for Christmas the Siegfried kids (I will always be a Siegfried kid at heart- I LOVE my maiden name) decided to get family pictures done for our parents. We were going to get them done as a surprise, but decided that we wanted our parents in the pictures so we (Emily) made them a little gift certificate for Family Pictures and we gave it to them in November as an early Christmas picture so that they could be in them. We got them done by Kellee Smith from Moments By Kellee. She did my bridals and engagements, but was already booked for our wedding day, but she is by far the very best photographer out there! She really is so much fun to work with and I check her blog like it is my job- Thanks Kellee!


Whole Family...



Mom and Dad...



Kids...


Girls and Dad...

Girls and Mom...Fierce Five!

Fab Sisters... We wish we were Kardashians- we like to pretend we are! Ha Ha!

Boys...

Coleman...

Chloe...

Emily...

Meggie...

Andrew...

Ali...

Ali and Mom...

Ali and Dad...

My cute family...




We are SO happy with how the pictures turned out! Hope that you all are having a great Christmas Season this year!

JACKSON UPDATE...

My baby rocks! That is pretty much all you need to know... He sleeps through the night, is weighing in at 13.7 pounds and is in the 75% for weight, but just the 10% for height and 10% for head which is really weird cause I do not feel like he has a little head. I think he is trying to really get into the holiday season and look like Santa- short and chubby, but O SO SO SO ADORABLE! I seriously can't imagine my life without this little guy!




Funny Funny Funny Story- - -

I was "talking" to Jackson and Andrew was sitting right there with us and I said, "Jackson, I might have to shove my boot up dad's butt!" cause Andrew and I were teasing each other and Jackson got the saddest look on his face and then started bawling!!! I seriously was laughing so hard I couldn't even comfort him! I am still laughing as I am typing this! HA HA HA!


LOVE YA!!!

5 comments:

The Obergs said...

these pictures are beautiful. I love the color scheme with the pale grass... great contrast. Your family is so cute. I'm laughing about your "Karashian" comment (who wouldn't want to be them), but you and your family have always kind of reminded me of them, hahaha.

Kip & Alisha said...

Haha! Oh I love the boot up the butt story! Classic :) We laughed pretty hard :)

Jed and Kera said...

I love the pictures!! They are so great! My real fave is the very last one! I just love you and Andrew's arm placement. Anyway what a great Christmas present!
Jackson is so so so cute! Dalton had the same baseball sleeper. :O)

Magdalena said...

I'm dying at how shiny your hair is! These turned out awesome and I love how everyone isn't dressed identically, it for sure shows all the MANY different personalities in the Siegfried/Hyde homes. Love you!

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone said...

WOW..your family pictures turned out great..you and your mom look like twins.
Wishing you all a wonderful time together and a merry christmas.