1. Where did you meet? At Snow Hall. I was "dating" (like one date) one of his friends and his friend came to say HI and brought this Gangster lookin' boy that Becca said was cute, I told her she's nuts and to stay away from him- THEN I MARRIED HIM! Ha Ha! I love that story, but don't ask Andrew cause he lies about it...
2. How long did you date before you got married? 13 LLLOOONNNGGG months! If I had it my way it would have been like 6... ;)
3. How long have you been married? 8 months! YIKES!
4. What does he do that surprises you? How much he thinks he can cram into one hour- it gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His little boy smile- it is so dang cute! Or, his perky patootie!
6. Does he have an annoying habit? He is ADDICTED to Sports Center. It's not funny cause sometimes I cry I hate it so much.
7. What is your favorite quality of his? I love that he has so much faith and never ever questions it.
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Poo, Babe, Stank Butt
9. What is his favorite color? Red, just like mine. ;)
10. What is his favorite food? Mexican for sure! If there is anything that is like Fire Ball HOT he thinks it's like mild. He says he has Salsa in his blood.
11. What is his favorite sport? Football, Basketball, Baseball, Flag Football, Golf, Hunting...Anything!
12. When and where was your first kiss? Watching Sports Center at like 4:00 in the morning at my apartment on Feb. 16, 2007.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies and eat Cafe Rio. When we were dating I think that we went to Cafe Rio once a week! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Grey's Anatomy and the Office.
14. Do you have any children? Not yet, thanks to him! :(
15. Does he have a hidden talent? Singing Enchanted in the shower... :)
16. How old is he? 23
17. Who said "I love you" first? I did! I wear the pants.
18. What is his favorite type of music? MO TAB and T-Pain. Ha Ha! He thinks he likes Garth Brooks, but he doesn't.
19. What do you admire most about him? His glass is always FULL! I don't get it sometimes cause mine is usually on empty.
20. Do you think he will read this? No, but after I tell him that I wrote that he sings Enchanted in the shower he'll try to get on our blog, struggle a bit, and make me come show him. Ha Ha! I love my little shmoopy!
I tag: Taiya Brown, Ashley Sawin and Emily Waltman