Thursday, November 11, 2010

Look...

WHO'S SMILING NOW!!!

This sweet smile is why I get nothing done all day...

How can having a newborn be hard when they are this cute?

I seriously love his smiles! (I think he looks like me as a baby in this picture...)

SO ADORABLE! I LOVE his Big Cheesy Grin!

This is right after he was choking and I was almost crying it scared me so bad- I guess I should be glad he wasn't too sad about it...


This last Sunday, November 7 we blessed Jackson. Andrew did such a great job and I am beyond grateful for all the worthy priesthood holders in our lives. After the blessing we had a great luncheon with lots of yummy food! Thanks to everyone who brought something- it was delicious!



My sister in law Amy made us a blessing blanket and so did my Grandma Siegfried so Jackson looked like a big snowball, but it was totally so cute! Both the blankets were awesome- I could no way make something like that!

Center pieces... each table had candy on it with the most adorable pictures of Jacks!

We had a great turn out and I am so happy everyone could make it!

Food, Food Food! We had TONZ of leftovers and I was SO stressed that we weren't going to have enough... I hate throwing parties and having to stress about the food.

All the Hydes...

All the Siegfrieds...


Jacks is now 11 lbs. 11 oz. Yes, he does have a muffin top. Yes, he does have the chubbiest thighs EVER. And Yes, I could just eat him up!!!

LOVE YA!

4 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

Those pictures of him smiling are so stinkin cute!! I'm so glad we could be there for the blessing! It turned out great! And it was fun seeing you guys!!

Aubree Jo said...

Oh my gosh he is growing so fast!! He is so adorable!

Mrs. Micek said...

Oh Ali, he has the cutest chubby cheeks I've ever seen!! What a sweetheart!
Having them choke is definitely THE scariest thing in the whole world for sure! I made sure I knew how to do the H.M. before Kendall came and I'm glad because she's choked several times. Mostly because she refuses to chew her food. *sigh*

The blessing blankie is SO gorgeous!! He looked so handsome! What an exciting day for you guys! Congratulations!!

jas and aubs said...

Sig!! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting!! And how Chubby!! LOVE IT!! You look amazing! Mommy life definately suites ya!! hope to see you soon!
xoxo